Release by METROPOLE Gestion
Information to the shareholders of the Sub-fund denominated « METROPOLE SELECTION »: Creation/Modification of share classes within the Sub-fund denominated « METROPOLE SELECTION ».
Please note that the Sub-fund denominated « METROPOLE SELECTION » has been modified as follows:
- Creation of a new share class C (FR00140089D8) denominated in Euro.
- Modification of the share class W (FR0011468602) renamed share class E and deletion of its RDR status*. Payment of a rebate amount may now be possible on this share class.
Furthermore, a minimum amount of 1 million euros has been set for any initial subscription. The risk profil and the amount of the costs and fees remain unchanged.
The modifications will enter into force on the 15th of February 2022.
*Subscription to this share class is reserved for:
- Investors subscribing via distributors or intermediaries:
- providing an investment advice service as defined in the MiFID II regulation or individual portfolio management in accordance with a mandate, and that have signed a specific remuneration agreement stating that they are remunerated exclusively by their clients;
- or that are subject to national legislation banning the payment of trailer fees to distributors(collectively referred to as “Regulated Distributors”)
- Institutional investors not subscribing via Regulated Distributors.